- Shipping & Returns
Whether you're new to Bitcoin or already a security expert, TREZOR is a Digital Currency Hardware Wallet for everybody. The Trezor isn't just a bitcoin hardware wallet, you can now store Ether, Litecoin, Dash, ZCash, and Ethereum digital assets with your Trezor.
With the Trezor wallet you can leave behind viruses and keyloggers. Forget about needing to do regular backups, reading encryption manuals, printing paper wallets, and making off-line storage. Next time you see another 10+ steps guide to secure your bitcoins, just skip reading it.
The Trezor is more than just a cryptocurrency hardware wallet, you can use it as a password manager, a 2-Factor authentication device, or protected SSH access to your servers.
Bitcoin is secure by design. All you need is a tool to use it without risk. All you need is your own TREZOR wallet.Just take these 3 simple steps to have everything solved:
- Get your own TREZOR hardware wallet.
- Set it up in minutes.
- Store your recovery seed in a safe place. It will help you regain access to all your coins and transaction history in case your device is destroyed or lost.
- TREZOR is a USB 2.0 device compatible with Windows, Linux, and OS X (10.8 or higher).
- 60 x 30 x 6 mm (2.4 x 1.2 x 0.2 in)
- 12 g (0.42 oz)
- Micro USB connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- Safety and certifications
- The TREZOR is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards. Its fine to take your TREZOR wallet with you on the airplane. Like all modern electronics, the X-Rays won't hurt it.
- Operating temperature
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F - +140°F)
- 120 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M3) running a custom developed system.
- Bright OLED - 128x64 pixels. Enough to hold six lines of text. Can display all the details needed to verify a transaction in a single screen.
What's in the Box
- TREZOR - The Bitcoin Safe Hardware Wallet
- Micro USB cable (random color)
- Recovery seed booklet
- TREZOR user guide
Which wallets are compatible with TREZOR recovery seed?
In case your TREZOR wallet is not available you can still recover your bitcoins using your recovery seed and a compatible wallet like Mycelium, Wallet32, or Electrum. Check out TREZOR Apps for the full list of wallets compatible with the recovery seed.
All orders are shipped within 72 hours from the United States or Europe depending on where you live and what product you purchase. As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email with the tracking information.
Most orders placed in the USA arrive in 5-7 days after ordering.
Non-US orders arrive in 1 - 4 weeks after ordering.
We ship to most countries. Our shipping prices vary depending on your location and what products you're purchasing. The best way to calculate shipping is by adding the products to your cart and using the Shipping Estimator on the cart page.
In general, US orders range between $2-20 in shipping and Non-US orders range between $2 - $45. US orders over $100 get free shipping.
Example shipping prices:
Tees - $2.50 - US, $7.50 Non-US
Satoshi Gallery Tees - $8.99 Europe / $14.99 World
Poker Chips - $0.50 - US, $0.75 Non-US
Hardware Wallets - $7 - US, $11 - Non-US
Trinkets - $1.50 - US, $2.50 - Non-US
Alpaca Socks - $5 - US, $10-18 Non-US
Candy - $8 - US, $45 - Non-US
Satoshi Graphics - $18.50 - US/World, $11.5 - Europe
We stand by our product 100% and want our customers to love our products as much as we do. In the event that you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order for an exchange or refund.
We are happy when you are happy. You can contact us by emailing at email@example.com or visiting our Contact Us Page.