- Shipping & Returns
This timepiece is a Numbered Limited Edition of 200 pieces.
The Cryptomat is composed of a symmetrical 42-mm case with a unique complex patent-pending structure. It's made of the highest quality Stainless Steel (316L), mainly used in the high tech & aerospace industries where maximum resistance to corrosion is essential. Extremely resistant and highly easy to polish, maintains its beauty even in the harshest of environments. Subtly finished, it combines three different polishing techniques: brush, satin, and gloss polishing.
The Cryptomat features a fascinating multi-layered dial structure. Beneath the sapphire crystal, the hour indexes are engraved in binary digits instead of decimal, floating over a dial cut in the shape of the bitcoin symbol for a 3-dimensional effect. Diamond cut hands complete this timepiece, with the seconds one incorporating the Bitcoin symbol.
Inside, The Cryptomat is powered by a beautifully finished and precise mechanical self-winding Japan-made skeleton movement of 21 Jewels, featuring 21600 vibrations per hour and a 52-hour power reserve.
At Cryptomatic we try to assure the highest of experience with our products: the beautifully conceived packaging has a secondary use; it's innings can be removed turning it into a desk chest.
- Function: Hour, Minutes, Second Hands at center.
- Case: All Stainless Steel 316L with high quality PVD Red Gold coating, Anti-scratch and Anti-Reflex Sapphire crystals, front and rear, Screw Crown with triple ribbons. 50 meters water resistance.
- Case Size: 42mm diameter / 12mm height.
- Movement: Self winding Skeleton mechanical movement - Caliber 8N24, 21 Jewels, Frequency 21600 vibrations per hour, Power Reserve 52 hours, international standard of tolerance +/- 10/20 Seconds per day.
- Satin finish Multi-layered dial structure. hour indexes engraved in binary floating over a dial cut in the shape of the Bitcoin symbol.
- Diamond cut hands.
- One All Stainless Steel 316L with PVD Red Gold coating strap with butterfly clasp.
- One Genuine Leather strap.
- Packaging includes tool set, two sets of extra screws for the strap, and client registration card.
Every Cryptomatic watch is guaranteed for life under the terms and conditions of our warranty. In case of defects covered by the warranty, all components (excluding leather strap) will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of charge. If the exact model is not available for replacement, a watch of equal value and similar style will be provided.
All orders are shipped within 72 hours from the United States or Europe depending on where you live and what product you purchase. As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email with the tracking information.
Most orders placed in the USA arrive in 5-7 days after ordering.
Non-US orders arrive in 1 - 4 weeks after ordering.
We ship to most countries. Our shipping prices vary depending on your location and what products you're purchasing. The best way to calculate shipping is by adding the products to your cart and using the Shipping Estimator on the cart page.
In general, US orders range between $2-20 in shipping and Non-US orders range between $2 - $45. US orders over $100 get free shipping.
Example shipping prices:
Tees - $2.50 - US, $7.50 Non-US
Satoshi Gallery Tees - $8.99 Europe / $14.99 World
Poker Chips - $0.50 - US, $0.75 Non-US
Hardware Wallets - $7 - US, $11 - Non-US
Trinkets - $1.50 - US, $2.50 - Non-US
Alpaca Socks - $5 - US, $10-18 Non-US
Candy - $8 - US, $45 - Non-US
Satoshi Graphics - $18.50 - US/World, $11.5 - Europe
We stand by our product 100% and want our customers to love our products as much as we do. In the event that you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order for an exchange or refund.
We are happy when you are happy. You can contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting our Contact Us Page.