We're looking for writers for All Things Bitcoin! If you think there is a decentralization revolution, keep up with bitcoin and social trends, and are able to write about cryptocurrencies, economics, individual liberty, and technology, please continue reading.
- Payment for work in bitcoin, swag, silver, or fiat, with writing performance bonuses
- Major discount off all of our crypto swag
- You can choose to write under an alias or as yourself
- You can take the work you write for us with you
- Must be able to write high quality, professional, and unique content
- Must be able to work independently and consistently
- A minimum of one article per week
- A minimum basic understanding of bitcoin and blockchain technology, with a desire to learn more.
- Must have a basic understanding of economics. Hazlitt, Rothbard, Hayek? Any one will do.
- Must answer this question: is taxation theft?
The content you write will be ranging from news in bitcoinland, economics and basic monetary policy, bitcoin memes, bitcoin culture, explaining topics from bitcoin 101 basics to more complicated ones such as explaining DAC's and the different bitcoin factions. Initially we will provide topics, however we'd love to give you the ability to write about what you're passionate about. There is potential for lots of growth working with us.
If you are interested in writing for us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a resume or portfolio with sample work and answer our questions from our requirements.